Buckets of thanks to Kathy at Kathy of London for this amazing nomination. Since I first started following her, I have loved her photos and poems and am beyond touched to know I inspire her as much as she inspires me. I was not expecting this honor and am excited to spread the love. Please visit Kathy’s lovely little space here.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma. As she so beautifully states on her site, “The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Snippets About Me:
I started blogging exactly sixteen months ago to release and find a place to share my feelings without hurting others. I wanted to inspire and create so others might avoid the well of anxiety I fell into during a time when I was a corked bottle of angry emotions. Finding my community here gives me a puddle of sunshine to splash in when life is dark.
I recently spent a week cooking at Witch Camp! It was a hot week crafting magic in the kitchen but seeing how much the food was enjoyed and appreciated made it all worthwhile. I learned so much from meeting new people and attending the nighttime rituals at camp and have come home a new person.
I am short and dumpy and sometimes slur my words but I am human and am learning to love instead of shame myself. May you all learn to do the same.
To answer Kathy’s Nominee questions:
1. What movie have you seen recently and do you recommend it?
I recently watched SpiderMan: Far From Home, and do recommend it for the way it portrays the illusions we so easily accept.
2. What motivates you to blog?
I am motivated to blog by my need to share. I blog for the hope that all the sunshine I let out is making a little sliver in the veil of darkness and piercing through to make the world a better place, in however small a way.
3. Who makes you laugh the most?
I laughed the most last week when one of my friend’s sweated so much, her pants were wet from it. Mine were too . . . we laughed together.
4. What are you most proud of in life?
I am proud of standing up and making my voice heard!
5. What is one place you would like to visit but have never had the opportunity?
One place I still dream of going to is New Zealand but right now I find so much beauty in just this little piece of land where I live, it is hard to think of leaving.
My Questions for my Nominees:
1. Do you enjoy living where you live?
2. Have you lived one of your dreams during your life?
3. Do you know love?
4. Are you beautiful without make-up?
5. Have you exploded a Microwave (Weird/Funny)?
I feel like my best post is the one that was best received, which I consider to be Blogging Is Evolution. If you disagree and have a personal favorite, do let me know!
My favorite post, however, is Diary Of A Foster Child. It was a joy to create and it was presented in a new format that I personally loved putting together.