I am beyond excited to announce I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the wonderful Tamra Cater from The Nurturing Parent!
I love her posts; she encourages parents and children to draw closer together, covering many topics and offering dozens of different viewpoints. She covers all topics related to family while leaving room for freedom of opinion. That is beautiful.
This is my first nomination and I did not expect it so this has brought a rainbow into my life today! As well as sharing seven interesting facts about me, I must nominate 15 other bloggers whose writing I enjoy. These are:
1) Sunnies My Bunnies: I love the happiness and sunshine Nidhi shares as she relates her experiences and travels with her family.
2) Mommin’ in the Real World: I enjoy getting a little peek into the unfiltered life Sarah shares about life with her husband and kids.
3) Haiku out of Africa: Lize Bard’s haiku’s offer a unique perspective on life, sometimes bringing a twist to a viewpoint we already know.
4) O at the Edges: The often bland pictures Robert shares with each of his poems never fail to turn into something wonderful after reading his words.
5) The Dark Netizen: The subtle horror of the fiction and poetry here lends an eerie filter to life as we know it.
6) K.M. Allan: Being a writer, I love her insightful posts about navigating and bossing the literary world.
7) Forever My Little Moon: Even when sharing her favorite products, Diana never fails to write an interesting and inspiring piece about family.
8) Responsive Parenting: Shares good advice on common parenting problems for parents who do not spank and those who are learning not to.
9) Peace.Love.Veggies: I love being a part of Rebecca’s life as she shares her experiences through each of her months with her new little daughter.
10) paensunplugged: I love her poetry! What more can I say?
11) Megha’s World: Her microfiction and poetry inspire vivid and vibrant images.
12) Ari Meghlen: She shares wonderful writing tips, marketing advice, and orchestrates a Twitter prompt for writers to explore their Works In Progress and get to know each other better.
13) Nomad Writer: Each piece of poetry and fiction is a compelling story unfolding as I read.
14) unbolt me: I love the subtle touches hidden in their six word stories!
15) Libby Sommer: She shares writing advice in a casual, contemporary but meaningful way I love.
Now for seven interesting facts about me!
1) I epically failed at creating a Newsletter.
2) I started writing at age 9, beginning a Lord of the Rings fan fiction I never finished.
3) I love white and milk chocolate, but white chocolate clearly comes first.
4) I was once gouged in the leg by one of my own roosters.
5) I have watched every original Star Trek episode.
6) I own a sword.
7) My eyes are blue.
And so ends my first nomination. I hope you enjoyed and that you learned something new about me. May the words flow!